Alpinestars Andes Pro Drystar Jacket For Tech Air Street
Drystar waterproofing, heavy duty textile and versatile vents allow the Andes Pro Jacket to perform in nearly any condition.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
The Alpinestars Andes Pro Drystar Jacket is Tech-Air airbag compatible to provide the latest in motorcycle crash protection. Sturdy textile makes up the outer shell for excellent abrasion resistance. Alpinestars Drystar waterproof membrane backs up the robust shell for breathable waterproofing. Zippered chest and back vents bypass the waterproof membrane to cool your body directly. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders provide CE level 1 protection. Chest and back protection is sold separately, but can easily be added to the pockets. Or upgrade to the latest in motorcycle crash protection with the Tech-Air Street vest (sold separately).
The Alpinestars Andes Pro Drystar Jacket can adapt to multiple conditions to be the perfect all-in-one jacket.
Tech Air Street Ready:
This Andes Pro Drystar Jacket is built to accept the Tech Air Street Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Street Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of the jacket to the airbag system
- Left sleeve features an LED panel that clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status at a glance
- Internal hook-and-loop closure and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Exterior shell designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Direct ventilation zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust vents
- CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately) for use when Tech Air is not installed
- Additional reinforced polymer layer on critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Large front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
- Large external utility pocket on back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows
- Hook-and-loop closure waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit
- External zippered pockets for safe and secure storage
- Internal waist connection zipper
|Colors||Black, Grey, Red|