Alpinestars Crazy Eight Leather Jacket
Casual design with hints of vintage styling combine with modern protective armor. Numerous thoughtful details make Alpinestars seem crazy like a fox.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Oscar by Alpinestars Crazy 8 Jacket
The Alpinestars' Oscar collection is steeped in heritage with a splash of modern protective technology. With a main shell made out of full grain leather with quilted stitch accents, the Alpinestars Oscar Crazy Eight Leather Jacket looks as good as it protects. Alpinestars thought through all of the details with a padded mandarin collar to keep you comfortable. Zipper and button snap closures at the cuffs to make it easy to slide on the jacket and keep it secure. Stretch material under the arms allows for freedom of movement and pre-curved arms make sure you don't feel encumbered reaching for your controls. CE level 1 armor at the elbows and shoulders absorb impact energy. Add additional impact protection by slipping chest and back armor into the corresponding pockets.
- Full grain leather main shell construction with natural finish for abrasion resistance, durability and a soft luxurious feel
- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for personalized fit and security
- Ergonomic collar with padded details in specific zones to guarantee comfort and a personalized fit
- Elasticated inserts for the arm aperture to aid movement while riding
- Two zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position
- Lower back adjustment with snap button security for personalized fit during riding
- Vertical quilting in the shoulder with internal pressed foam to guarantee comfort and provide a more robust performance in critical areas
- Rivet metal logo detail on the right sleeve
- Unique leather zipper puller for easier opening and closure
- Lower back extended for riding comfort and coverage
- All interior detailing finished with perforated soft leather
- Flannel internal lining offers versatile weather protection in colder climates
- Pocket for optional chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Interior waterproof wallet/ document compartment pocket and two large pockets in the lining for multi-purpose use
- Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro denim jeans
- CE Level 1 Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE certified riding jacket to CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards A class
|Riding Style||ADV/Touring, Cafe/Cruiser|