Alpinestars Gal Women's Jacket
You don't have to be from Themyscira to rock a rock star leather motorcycle jacket. But it helps.
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||BUST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Numerical sizes displayed are in Euro sizing.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
- DRESS SIZE
What size dress do you wear?
Probably named after Wonder Woman herself, the Alpinestars Gal Women's Jacket uses full-grain leather with a soft finish to protect against abrasion while still feeling luxurious. High quality zipper pulls and button snaps show Alpinestars attention to details elevates leather jackets to protective gear that doesn't skimp on style. Quilted stitching along the shoulders tastefully improve the aesthetic to subdued punk rock, if such a thing could be said. Flannel internal lining with soft leather details make slipping into the Gal Jacket downright swanky. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders confirm that this jacket does more than just look the part. Slide in a back protector to complete the impact protection. This would probably be what an Amazonian trying to blend in with bad ass bikers would wear. Just sayin'.
- Full-grain leather main shell construction with natural finish for abrasion resistance, durability and a soft luxurious feel
- Designed and optimized for a slim fit
- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure with adjustment for personalized fit and security
- Ergonomic collar with leather tab and snap button closure
- Minimalist wrist profile with metal zipper
- Double zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position
- Lower back adjustment with snap button security for personalized fit while riding
- Vertical quilting in the shoulder to offer improved comfort performance
- Rivet metal logo detail on the right sleeve
- Unique metal zip puller for easier opening and closure
- Lower extended back for riding comfort and coverage
- All interior detailing finished in perforated soft leather
- Flannel internal lining offers versatile weather protection in colder climates
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Interior waterproof wallet/ document compartment pocket
- Two large pockets in the lining
- Loop for connection to Alpinestars Pro denim jeans
- CE Level 1 Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE certified jacket to CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards A class
|Riding Style||ADV/Touring, Cafe/Cruiser|