Alpinestars GP Plus R v2 Airflow Perforated Leather Jacket
Race-derived, the GP Plus R v2 Airflow Jacket has large stretch panels and perforated leather to keep you comfy and cool out in the twisties.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Cut from the same 1.3mm cowhide leather used for Alpinestars’ race suits, the GP Plus R Airflow line is the gold standard for track level protection and performance in a street package. The GP Plus R Air V2 Perforated Leather Jacket is designed with significantly more strategic stretch panels than its predecessor, resulting in a much more flexible, comfortable jacket without sacrificing safety.
Armor is standard at the limbs and CE Level 2 Nucleon is available for the back and chest. Whether you plan to carve up the track or the back roads, zip your Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Perforated Leather Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars textile or leather pants and hit the apex knowing you are wearing some of the very best in race-bred street wear.
- Highly durable premium 1.3mm multi-panel leather construction
- Strategically placed and extensive perforated leather panels
- Alpinestars race-derived and CE-approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (Nucleon sold separately)
- Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder
- Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit
- Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit
- VELCRO® brand fastener and D-ring waist adjustments
- Zippered ventilation inlets on shoulders
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation
- External, large-opening zippered front hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature VELCRO® brand fasteners for additional security
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
Note: Black/Fluo Red image is the non-perforated version.
|Colors||Black, Red, White, Yellow|