Alpinestars Session Race Jacket
Add a technical layer with windbreaker material and polar fleece to your motorcycle gear.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
The Alpinestars Session Race Jacket combines windbreaker softshell material backed by polar fleece for a vest that helps keep you warm during cool weather rides. A water resistant treatment keeps water beading off of the shell so it is less likely to penetrate. Two hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket make sure you can stow all your necessities. Detachable sleeves allow you to show off your biceps or moderate temperature as it gets warmer.
- Multi-material shell construction with windbreaker softshell material and polar fleece fabric
- Main shell incorporates a water resistant treatment for improved weather performance
- Slim collar construction with stretch main fabric and microfiber comfort inner lining
- Zippered air intake vents
- Two front hand pockets and one chest zippered pocket
- Cuff adjustment closure system
- Elbow and shoulder PU reinforcements
- Stretch panels on forearms
- Reflective inserts
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest
- Inner pocket compartments
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs