Alpinestars Stella Andes v2 Drystar Boots
Durable material and waterproofing make the Stella Andes v2 Drystar Boots a true touring boot ready to ride.
|EURO||US||LENGTH (IN)||LENGTH (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
The Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Boots for women are the classic archetypes of the long haul motorcycle touring boot. Its chassis is made up of reinforced leather for durability and protection. Accordion panels allow the boot to move when operating foot controls and walking around off the bike. Energy absorbing shin plates and ankle protection help to keep your feet safe. The Alpinestars Stella Andes v2 Drystar Boots are the perfect set of boots for long haul touring or even commuting day in and out. Their balance of comfort and protection will keep you ready for whatever adventure awaits.
- Main upper material made in reinforced leather for better comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Specifically engineered for women
- Extensive front and rear accordion in thin reinforced leather offer fluid forward and back movements
- Medial side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide flap hook-and-loop closure for convenience and precise, secure, fit
- TPR shin plate insert and TPR ankle protector balanced protection and flexibility
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks layered on both sides under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding
- Internal shock resistant TPU Shin Guard mounted under the leather gives superior impact resistance
- TPU shift pad protects the upper and the toe box from the shift abrasion
- Full Drystar internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and impact resistance
- Rear reflective insert
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole
- Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement
- Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed
- CE certified to EN 13634:17
|Boot Type||Tall, Waterproof|