Alpinestars Stella Bionic Jacket
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||BUST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
DRESS SIZEWhat size dress do you wear?
Alpinestars Stella Bionic Women's Jacket
Make gearing up for your next moto easy by throwing on the Alpinestars Stella Bionic Jacket. With built-in chest, back, shoulder, and elbow armor that meets the latest safety standards, and direct integration of Alpinestars' BNS neck brace, you don't need to worry about forgetting anything on your way to the track. The Bionic Pro Jacket literally has you covered front to back.
- Grid technology makes the product lighter and improves the breathability and air ventilation
- Soft-touch BNS puller for easy and safe engagement with the BNS
- Kidney belt system
- Removable back padded panels accommodate fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zippers for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves to ensure secure fitting
- EN 14021 (stone shield)
- EN 1621-1:2012 / level 1
- EN 1621-2:2014 / level 2
- Back protector CE certified according to the EN 1621_2 : 2014 level 2.Grid technology embedded on the back protector
- Special ergonomic (for women) shaped chest protector CE certified against the EN 14021 (stone shield)
- Shoulder and elbow PU foam soft formulation and channeling design for more flexibility. CE certified according to the EN 1621_1 : 2012