Alpinestars Stella Eloise Air Jacket
The Alpinestars Eloise Air Jacket has minimal branding and maximal airflow for when all you want to do in the summer is ride, ride, ride.
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||BUST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
DRESS SIZEWhat size dress do you wear?
The Eloise Air Jacket is a go to for hot weather riding. The 480D poly-textile frame holds durable abrasion resistant mesh inserts that allow air to flow freely through the jacket. CE rated armor in the elbows and shoulders with pockets for Alpinestars back protectors provide comprehensive protection. Great for nearly any type or riding position or style, the Eloise Air is sure to find its way into the gear closets of lady riders looking to keep their cool when the weather heats things up.
- Designed and constructed for an optimized women’s fit
- Constructed from durable advanced 480 denier poly-textile that is double PU coated for durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance
- Extensive, high abrasion resistant mesh inserts strategically positioned for optimized cooling
- Lightweight, CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection
- Pocket for optional back protection (sold separately)
- External zippered pockets plus internal waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort
- Snap-button waist and collar adjusters
- Integrated soft textile lining on collar of comfort
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position
Note: The Stella Eloise Air Jacket does not include pockets for chest armor.