Alpinestars Stella Kira Jacket
Alpinestars aggressive styling and protection take the form of a sporty leather jacket made especially for women.
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||BUST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||DRESS SIZE||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Numerical sizes displayed are in Euro sizing.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
- DRESS SIZE
What size dress do you wear?
The Alpinestars Stella Kira Jacket is tailor made for the female form. Premium leather makes up the main structure of the jacket. Accordion stretch along the back and elbows make it easy to reach for your bars. Textile stretch strategically located on the sleeves and chest improve fit and overall comfort. Zippered vents along the chest promote airflow while riding at speed. Remove the thermal liner to stay cool or install it to keep warm. CE rate armor protects the elbows and shoulders with the option to add supplemental armor to the chest and back.
- Optimized for a women’s performance fit
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Stretch panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and feel
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Jacket-to-pant connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Print logos and direct print graphic details
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow
- Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging
- 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
- Reflective details
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate an optional Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Waterproof inner wallet pocket
- Inner removable thermal liner
- CE certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE certified riding jacket CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards AAA class
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, White|