Alpinestars Streetwise Drystar Pants
It's not enough to be street smart. You gotta get on the Streetwise level with a removable thermal liner and laminated waterproof membrane.
|ALPHA||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||THIGH (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|ALPHA||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||THIGH (CM)||INSEAM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
The Alpinestars Streetwise Drystar Pants grew up on the streets. They're hip to what it takes to keep riding in inclement weather conditions. Alpinestars Drystar waterproof membrane is laminated onto the multi-fabric shell to keep the rain from penetrating. Add or remove the thermal liner to match the current riding temperature. Stretch inserts on the knee and crotch make it easy to throw your leg over your motorcycle or shift your weight carving trough s-turns.
- Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction
- Laminated Drystar waterproof membrane
- Removable thermal liner (100g, thigh, 80g lower leg)
- Fixed soft full mesh lining
- Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts
- Stretch insert on inner thigh and knee areas
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered vents on tops of thighs
- Reflective prints on side of the pants
- Multiple hook-and-loop closure volume adjusters on legs
- Hook-and-loop closure strap on waist adjuster
- Silicon print on back seat area
- Pockets for the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H hip protectors (sold separately)
- Internal CE-certified Level 1 Bio Armor knee protectors
- Waist connection zipper
- CE-certified garment