Alpinestars T-Missile Drystar Jacket For Tech Air Race
Level up your riding game with a street jacket capable of MotoGP protective technology.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
The Alpinestars T-Missile Jacket for Tech Air Race is a textile jacket that combines the functionality of an all-weather sport riding jacket with the protection of the Tech-Air Race airbag system. This type of technology stems from Alpinestars experience in protecting MotoGP and WSBK racers as they push their motorcycles to the absolute limit. Now you can protect yourself using the same type of sensors and algorithms when you ride on the street or the track. Stretch panels allow freedom of movement. CE level 1 protection at the elbows and shoulders can be further bolstered by adding a CE level 2 back protection and CE level 1 chest protection.
Tech Air Race Ready:
Built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The Tech Air Race Vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of jacket to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fasteners and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Multifabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and stretch fabric for performance and comfort
- Waterproof Drystar membrane
- Large stretch accordion panels on scapulae area for Tech-Air compatibility and help movement and comfort on the bike
- Accordion on sleeves for Tech-Air compatibility
- Stretch elbow accordion help movement and comfort on the bike
- Stretch panels for further improved fit and feel
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Embroidery logos and direct print graphic details
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
- Reflective details
- Padded areas on front and back
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Front inner waterproof pocket.
- CE Level 1 Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
- Tech-Air Race Vest compatible
|Riding Style||Sport/Racing, ADV/Touring|