Alpinestars Tailwind Air WP Jacket For Tech Air Street
Hot weather riding is more comfortable with a mesh jacket. Add in compatibility with an airbag system and you have a winning summer touring combo.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
The Alpinestars Tailwind Air WP Jacket for Tech Air Street harnesses the power of air on two fronts. Large panels of mesh flow air through the jacket to keep you cool and adding the Tech Air Street Vest (sold separately) brings airbag protection technology to your gear. Heavy duty 600D polyester fabric make up the main structure of the jacket. Large swathes of mesh panels along the chest, back and sleeves keep air flowing. A detachable waterproof liner keeps both rain and wind from penetrating the jacket. Sleeve adjustments at the biceps and forearms cinch down any excess material when you're stowing the waterproof liner. CE level 1 shoulder and elbow armor come standard from the factory. Supplement the impact protection by adding chest and back armor. Hot weather touring just got a whole lot safer.
- 600D polyester fabric with PU coating
- Extended mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance
- Detachable waterproof liner
- Multiple sleeve volume adjustment
- Accordion panels at elbows help movement and comfort on the bike
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit
- Two front kangaroo pouch pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Ergonomic cuff adjustment closure system, snap button gusset and security zippers
- Padded areas on sleeves to increase rider comfort
- Scapulae area accordion inserts which have been specifically designed to accommodate larger volume mass in the event of airbag deployment
- Multiple reflective prints on the back to make the rider more visible to other road users
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue
- Waterproof front inner pocket
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Collar construction with rubberized fabric comfort edging plus brushed tricot fabric on inner collar lining
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Level 1 CE certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
- Compatible with Tech Air Street system
- Intelligent LED panel on left sleeve indicates if airbag system is functioning correctly
- CE certified jacket to CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards A class