Alpinestars Track v2 Leather Pants
The Track designation is no misnomer. 1.3mm bovine leather with accordion stretch panels in key areas help to protect and perform through apexes.
|EURO||ALPHA||US PANT SIZE||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||THIGH (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||ALPHA||US PANT SIZE||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||THIGH (CM)||INSEAM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
The appropriately named Alpinestars Track V2 Leather Pants match up to your Alpinestars jacket for track level protection for those who prefer a separate top and bottom compared to a one-piece suit. Bovine leather resists abrasion while leather accordion stretch zones and textile stretch panels improve fit and function. CE rated hip and knee armor guard against impacts.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Large stretch panels on calf area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit
- Waist adjustment
- Jacket-to-pant connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area
- CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
- CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knees
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on knees
- CE certified riding pants