Alpinestars Venture R Pants
Versatile, durable and lightweight. The Venture R Pants can handle whatever the trail can dish out.
|ALPHA||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||THIGH (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|ALPHA||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||THIGH (CM)||INSEAM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
The Alpinestars Venture R Pants are made out of rip-stop nylon and polyester fabric for a heavy duty pant that is still lightweight. Stretch areas on the inner thighs, knees and yoke allow you to operate your bike unencumbered. Zippered air intake vents moderate air flow into the pant so you can adjust to temperature changes throughout the ride.
- Rip-stop nylon and polyester fabric construction for excellent abrasion resistance
- Main shell incorporates a water resistant treatment for improved weather performance
- Extended stretch area on inner thighs, knees and rear yoke
- Zippered air intake vents
- Knee PU reinforcement for additional abrasion resistance
- Stretch panel on calf
- Pre-curved knee construction reduces riding fatigue
- Lightweight ventilated mesh liner