Alpinestars Warhorse Jacket
This unobtrusive leather jacket provides CE certified protection along with all day comfort and versatility thanks to a removable thermal liner.
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||ARM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||USA||ALPHA||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||ARM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Premium leather with a Nubuck finish gives the Alpinestars Warhorse Jacket its unique appearance and velvet-like feel. Strategically placed stretch panels on underarms and sleeves along with accordion panels on the sleeves allow you to reach for your bars without any binding. Unassuming Alpinestars branding is tasteful so the designs and style of the jacket are the first things you notice, not any loud logos. A removable full sleeve thermal liner provides versatility so you can use the jacket down into cooler temperatures. CE level 1 rated armor at the elbows and shoulders come standard. Chest and back armor is not included, but there are pockets if you want to complete the impact protection.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.1mm leather with a Nubuck finish treatment
- Stretch panels on underarms and sleeves
- Leather accordion inserts on arms
- Snap buttons on the waist and cuff adjustment for optimized riding fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Embroidered logos on front and back with heat stamp logos on shoulders
- Low profile collar construction with perforated leather padded edging for comfort
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort
- Removable thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves)
- Snap button connection system allows jacket to be attached to belt loops
- Pockets for chest and back armor (sold separately)
- CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE-certified garment
|Riding Style||ADV/Touring, Cafe/Cruiser|