Arai Defiant-X Dragon Helmet
Bold styling, excellent protection and superior comfort make the Arai Defiant-X a top of the line full face helmet.
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
The Arai Defiant-X Helmet is steeped in style and protection. Building upon the original Defiant, the Defiant-X smooths out its predecessor's aggressive lines to produce a bold yet refined helmet. SFL shell construction is round and smooth to avoid catching on rough surfaces. The shape and materials create a strong shell to disperse energy upon impact. Facial Contour System cheek pads provide a snug yet comfortable fit. Arai's Free Flow System guides air underneath the helmet to improve overall ventilation for hot weather riding. The Arai DefiantX is the result of Arai's legendary quality and attention to detail. Its comfort, protection and style are a triple threat that is tough to beat.
- SFL shell construction
- Multi density EPS
- Free Flow System (FFS) ventilation creates airflow under the helmet to reduce wind noise and turbulence while increasing hot air exhaust
- Dual intake front vents, side exhausts and one-piece rear exhaust
- Three position chin vent
- Neck vent exhaust
- VAS Max Vision face shield with included Pinlock insert lens
- Removable, anti-microbial liner
- Removable, washable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer for a perfect fit
- Pockets for speakers
- Facial Contour System (FCS) offers a snug fit by using a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds without excessive pressure
- Non-removable chin curtain
- Double D-ring strap
- DOT and Snell M2015 certified
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Riding Style||Sport/Racing, ADV/Touring|