Biltwell Gringo S ECE Helmet
Take the timeless style of the Gringo Helmet and add modern function and protection.
|HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
The Gringo S by Biltwell has upped its protection game and now includes ECE certification while still paying homage to a style your mommy and daddy would have worn. The Gringo S ECE Helmet is built around Biltwell's injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads, and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. A hinged eye port shield raises the style and function of the Gringo S by introducing 70's F1 flavor for bike riders who eschew the feature creep that has plagued modern full face helmets for decades. The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider's left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication. Speaker pockets let you pop in your favorite communication device and talk to your buddies or just let the music flow.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- 2 shell sizes: XS-MD and LG-2XL
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Rubber or Chrome accented edging on shell and eye port
- Speaker pockets with VELCRO® brand closures in ear recesses for mounting Sena-style speakers
- DOT and ECE approved
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Red, White|