BMW EnduroGuard Ladies Jacket
SALE ONLY VALID ON IN STOCK SIZES
Whatever the weather, with the BMW EnduroGuard Jacket you’re ready for anything. This professional jacket offers a maximum of functionality.
|SIZE||BUST (IN)||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||ARM (IN)|
|SIZE||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||ARM (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
- ARM BENT (NECK TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
The specially developed material made of dynatec and ceraspace print ensures top values in abrasion resistance. The 3-layer laminate with c_change membrane ensures perfect interior climate, making the jacket wind and waterproof, and breathable.
The abundance of ventilation zips and other functional details also allows every rider to keep cool and calm even in warm temperatures.
- New generation waterproof off-road jacket
- Highly abrasion-resistant outer material, developed by BMW and Schoeller
- 3 layer laminate with c_change membrane
- NP2 protectors at back, shoulders and elbows
- Exceptionally good all-round ventilation
- Breathable and elastic mesh lining and 3D-Mesh in the back
- 9 jacket pockets (7 waterproof)
- Sleeves ends with both wide opening and wind protection
- Wind protection effective against poor weather
- Waterproof storm hood integrated into collar
- Velcro and stud adjusters at various points
- Reflective print
- Connecting zips: full length and 40cm