BMW ProSummer Gloves
The popular BMW ProSummer gloves, always known for their great features, now have even a bit more to offer in their slightly revised 2016 version!
BMW Glove Sizing
BMW Gloves are measured in inches, not small, medium and large. For example, the sizes are 6"-6.5" through 12"-12.5". To get the proper fit, measure your palm circumference around the knuckle area without the thumb. If the measurement is for example 9.75" go up to the next size range (10"-10.5"). For the best fit, visit your BMW Motorrad Dealer.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
• More modern design with reflective print
• Same, familiar, proven functionality
• Lightweight, waterproof summer touring gloves
• Material mixture of hydrophobized goatskin nappa leather and nylon stretch material
• Wind and waterproof, and highly breathable thanks to GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT membrane
• Perfect, crease-free fit and easy to put on and take off due to 3-layer laminate
• Extremely lightweight functional lining of jersey piqué, moisture-transporting
• Leather doubling on palm of hand and edge of hand and on thumb in gripping area
• Knuckles with impact-absorbing PORON foam
• Slim Velcro fastener on wrist, large-area Velcro fastener inside on cuff
• Knuckle section with leather stretch material
• Fingertips of thumb and index finger with touchscreen leather
• Rubber wiper lip on left-hand index finger, suede wiping surface on left thumb
• Heavily pre-shaped fingers for fatigue-free riding
• Retro-reflective printing along back of hand, edge of hand and cuff
|Riding Style||ADV/Touring, Cafe/Cruiser|
|Glove Type||Gauntlet, Waterproof|