BMW Rockster Gloves
The lightweight Rockster leather glove is ideal for warmer temperatures. Perforations on the sides ensure excellent air circulation, while the unlined palm allows for an unencumbered grip.
BMW Glove Sizing
BMW Gloves are measured in inches, not small, medium and large. For example, the sizes are 6"-6.5" through 12"-12.5". To get the proper fit, measure your palm circumference around the knuckle area without the thumb. If the measurement is for example 9.75" go up to the next size range (10"-10.5"). For the best fit, visit your BMW Motorrad Dealer.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
- Short leather glove for warm-weather riding
- Upper hand and palm made of soft, thick-grain goatskin leather
- Doubled-thickness leather on edge of hand and palm of hand
- Knuckles and ball of hand with shock-absorbing Temperfoam
- Palm unlined for an unencumbered grip, back of hand lined with lightweight tricot
- Perforations between fingers
- Strap with two press studs on wrist to adjust width on back of hand
- Touchscreen-compatible index finger and thumb tips
- CE-certified according to DIN EN 13594
- Colours: Black or Brown
- Sizes: 6-6½ - 12-12½
|Riding Style||ADV/Touring, Cafe/Cruiser|
|Glove Type||Short Cuff|