BMW System 7 Helmet - Graphics
The new 2017 BMW System 7 helmet sets new standards, building on the System 6 EVO it replaces. With a fully carbon shell it is very light for a flip front helmet. And yet, it is not only a flip front helmet, it is two helmets in one because the whole chin guard easily removes to convert it to a jet helmet.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HEAD (IN)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
BMW System 7 Helmet
This makes it excellent for motorcyclists who have more than one type of bike but prefer to wear the same helmet, or it’s great for when tackling long tours that may take in a variety of climates.
Through every curve and across every straight – doesn’t matter if you’re on a trip around the world or off to work: BMW Motorrad stands for pure riding pleasure. Safety and comfort should be your constant companion. The new System 7 Carbon leaves nothing to be desired. The full carbon helmet shell is especially light and rigid. In addition, it offers very high rates in impact absorption. Thanks to the adjustable sun visor, being on the road is totally relaxing, even with changing lighting conditions. Additionally, the helmet also comes with a very good ventilation and a standard double visor: for a clear view at all times. On top of this, the helmet is in its overall appearance very compact thanks to its quadruple-joint mechanism. In short: A helmet made for pure riding pleasure.
- Quadruple joint on the flip up mechanism
- Full carbon shell in two sizes; lightweight and rigid with excellent impact absorption
- Multi-segmented EPS inner shell
- Double glazed visor; inner visor anti fog, outer anti scratch coated on both sides
- Excellent ventilation
- Developed to be both quiet and aerodynamic
- Large spoiler for stability
- Easily operated drop down inner sun visor
- Chin guard opened using simple to operate central button
- Chinstrap with snap buckle, with integrated neck straps to secure the helmet firmly yet comfortably
- Removable and washable Alcantara and DuPont Coolmax interior
- Simple procedure to remove the whole flip up part to covert to a jet/open face helmet
- Ready for BMW Motorrad communication system
- ECE 22.05 certified
- Weight 1580s (small shell)
- Tinted visors available
|Riding Style||Sport/Racing, ADV/Touring|
|Colors||Blue, Grey, Red, White, Yellow|