Cardo Freecom 4+ JBL Headset
JBL speakers, IP67 waterproofing, intuitive voice commands plus jog dial menu navigation; experience superior sound and features with the Freecom 4+.
Cardo partnered with JBL to deliver the best sound quality the market has ever heard. The JBL speakers included with the Freecom 4+ measure 40mm across for a full-range immersive listening experience. You’ll hear balanced bass and crisp treble like never before. The Freecom series already leads the pack with an intuitive suite of voice commands. The Freecom 4+ adds a slim jog dial for tactile menu navigation. Cardo does this all while maintaining an IP67 level of waterproofing. Whether riding solo or 4 deep, the Freecom 4+ is for those looking for the absolute best audio experience. Take advantage of the built-in FM receiver or stream music from a paired smartphone. Additionally, use a paired smartphone for GPS navigation, making or receiving calls or setting up system preferences within the Cardo Connect app.
- Full 4-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 0.75miles (1.2km)
- Cardo Gateway for intercom with non-Cardo headsets
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX)
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Connect app compatible with iOS and Android
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
Note: Includes a single charging cable but not a wall charger. Use any standard 5V USB output charger.