Dunlop Q4 Sportmax Rear Tires
The Dunlop Q4 is a no-tire-warmers-needed track day tire with excellent braking stability and exceptional levels of grip
- Environmental Fee: $4.00
Built specifically for the track, and upon the legacy of the Q2 and Q3, the Dunlop Q4 Sportmax tire continues to push the performance capabilities of a street legal tire. Dunlops engineers have utilized a new tread pattern that increases the contact patch during extreme lean angles and updated compounds that provide better grip than the Q3+ at all temperatures. Dunlop was able to reach lean angles up to 62 degrees, which is more than any other street legal tire they offer.
Riders on high performance motorcycles looking for the next generation of track day tires should look to the Dunlop Q4 Sportmax tires.
- Purpose-built for track use
- Tested at Huntsville Proving Grounds, Virginia International Raceway, Chuckwalla Raceway and Roebling Road
- Achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made
- User-friendly and does not require tire warmers
- Single compound
- Able to run at street tire pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments
- Rear tire contains carbon black compound just like Dunlops racing slicks for maximum grip
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the tire profile
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel
- Made in the USA