Fox Racing V3 40 Years Helmet
CLOSEOUT! The Fox Racing V3 Helmet is the next step up from the V2 and is one of the worlds most technologically advanced helmets in the Motocross industry. Developed and worn by Fox’s world class athletes such as Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen, the V3 includes MIPStechnology which helps reduce rotational acceleration by dampening crash forces and decreasing stress to the brain.
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 1/4 - 22 1/8||54-56.2|
|MD||22 3/8 - 23 1/8||56.8-58.7|
|LG||23 1/4 - 23 3/4||59.1-60.3|
|XL||23 1/8 - 24 3/4||58.7-62.9|
|2XL||24 1/8 - 25 3/4||61.3-65.4|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection Systems).
- Shell Multiple composite technology construction.
- Fit 3 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- Protection Dual density EPS liner.
- Comfort Dri Lex® comfort liner.
- Venting 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow.
- Certification Exceeds Snell 2010 and DOT certifications.
- Matching gear available
|Colors||Orange, Red, Yellow|