HJC CL-17 Hulk Helmet
The CL-17 full-face helmet features an advanced Polycarbonate composite shell for a lightweight, superiour fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The aerodynamic shell shape reduces turbulence.
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
The Advanced Channeling Ventilation System features full front-to-back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out, a chin bar intake vent to provide airflow across the inside of the shield to help eliminate fogging, and side chin bar venturi exhaust vents for increased heat and humidity dissipation.
The helmet features HJC’s SuperCool moisture-wicking interior with removable and washable crown and cheek pads. The multi-layer contoured cheek pads are interchangeable throughout shell sizes for improved fit and comfort.
The HJ-09 Pinlock prepared face shield with anti-scratch coating offers 95% UV protection and features the RapidFire replacement system for quick, secure, and tool-less shield removal and installation.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared Face Shield: New 3D design provides 95% UV protection, anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog system. Pinlock lens sold separately.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- SuperCool® Interior: Moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable. All CL-17 cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all helmet sizes.
- DOT & SNELL M2015 approved
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Colors||Green, Pink, White|