- Mounting kit included – Requires no modification of your helmet
- Roll-off and Tear-off compatible
- In the closed position, AirFlaps do not alter the tightness of goggles on your face
- Quick removal – simply unscrew the flaps off of the mounts supplied
- Thanks to a simple adjustment screw, the distance between the goggles and the face can be adjusted easily by 10mm
- Super lightweight (2 x 28 grams) – which means there is no impact on the cervical fatigue of the rider
- Adhesive mounts ALSO sold separately – allows a single kit to be mounted to several helmets
Dirt bike riding is a physical sport where riders are confronted with a lot of hot and cold conditions. Hot conditions especially affect the forehead and eyes which causes perspiration, disturbing vision and making the foam wet, uncomfortable and irritating. In cold conditions, the perspiration released by the face turns into mist on the inside of your goggles, making it difficult to see properly, the rider will have as a last resort to remove his goggles.
This specially designed product works by being mounted under your goggle strap and manually flipped forward, removing the goggles from being pushed against your face. This allows a flow of air to pass through, preventing condensation and also keeps your face cool in hot conditions.
Included in the AirFlap kit are the mounts, which are 3M backed and allow different positions for the AirFlap to sit providing comfort no matter what type of goggles you have.
Air Flaps have been tested and used by many World Champions and Pro racers such as Tony Carolli World Motocross Champion, Steve Holcombe World Enduro Champion, Johnny Aubert World Enduro Cross Champion, Christophe Nambotin Factory KTM Enduro Rider, Xavier De Soultrait Factory Yamaha Dakar Racer and many more.