Bell Bullitt Carbon Roland Sands Design Range Helmet
Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt inherits classic Star styling yet is infused with contemporary comforts and safety. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern DOT regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents with a rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets compliment the vintage styling and push the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Low-profile carbon composite shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial brown micro suede interior
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Leather D-ring pull tab
- Brushed aluminum shield pivot discs with rubber O-rings
- Helmet ships with a clear bubble shield and a dark smoke flat shield
- Five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- DOT and ECE certified