With all of the style and protection found in Dainese’s most expensive race grade leather jackets, the Racing 3 Jacket is everything you need to hit the street or the track. Co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts and race-grade Tutu cowhide leather with strategically placed elasticated inserts take protection and performance to the next level and give it that unique look and feel only found in high-end race jackets. The versatile Racing 3 Jacket gives you track level performance for any ride.
Note: We have found that this jacket runs small and suggest you go up 1 size from what the size chart recommends.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Co-injected shoulder with replaceable aluminum insert
- Jacket certified to CE Category II – 89/686/EEC Directive
- Thermoformed shoulder covered with Tutu leather
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Full leather collar
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Microelastic 2.0
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on chest and sides
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for G1 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts
Note: Image shows non-perforated jacket.