The Baseframe from Fox Racing was designed to be worn beneath your jersey for low profile coverage that guards against roost without restricting your ride but can also be worn with a roost deflector for maximum protection. The shirt’s impact absorbing foam is body heat activated meaning it softens to conform to your body for added comfort. Furthering that comfort, the Baseframe Pro also utilizes open stretch mesh in key areas for increased ventilation.
- Cordura fabric offers higher abrasion resistance in key impact areas
- Moisture wicking, breathable, form fitting stretch main body fabric
- Impact absorbing foam provides full coverage and unrestricted range of motion
- Strategically placed open stretch mesh for maximum ventilation
- EN1621-1 Level 1 Elbow and shoulder including high and low temperature conditions
- Foam inserts are removable for easy washing