Put on the REVIT Sand 3 Gloves for women and you instantly know how a summer glove should fit and are perfectly suitable for other types of riding and highly protective for the street. The Sand 3 boasts externally stitched fingers, so you don’t feel any seams as you grip the bars. Also featured a large utilitarian pull, an updated protection scheme and last but certainly not least – Connect fabric at the fingertips for device compatibility.
If it’s a balanced combination of comfort and protection you are after, that is what the REV’IT! Sand 3 Women’s Gloves deliver.
- Outer Shell: air stretch mesh, drum-dyed goatskin, PWR shell 500D stretch, corduroy, connect finger tip leather, PU coated fabric
- Protection: TPR flexible ventilated knuckle, TPR palm slider, PWR|shield knit, TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam underneath knuckles
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment tab
- Ventilation: ventilation panels, ventilated TPR injected knuckles, ventilated TPR injected finger knuckles
- Features: short cuff, elastic at wrist, outside stitching, grip patch connect finger tip