REVIT Summit 3 H2O Gloves
It's not always cold AND rainy. Without bulky thermal insulation, these gloves are perfect for that spring sun shower.
MEN'S GLOVE SIZE
|WOMEN'S GLOVE SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE (IN)||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
The Rev'it Summit 3 H2O Gloves are what you need for those warm wet rides. Without thermal insulation, the Summit 3 H2O Gloves are ideal for moderate temperatures and the Hydratex waterproof membrane is just what you need when you're gambling with a 50% chance of rain. Soft temperfoam is comfortable yet protective. A TPU hard palm slider provides extra protection in a slide. Revit's signature single motion closure makes it easy to slip on and secure the glove without having to fiddle with multiple hook and loop straps.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, PWR|shell 500D, PWR|shell 500D twill stretch, flock PU, PU coated fabric, Connect fingertip leather, goat digital with WR finish
- Waterproofing and Breathability: hydratex |Z-liner
- Protection: TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: connect fingertip, visor wipe, elastic at wrist, grip part, regular cuff
|Riding Style||ADV/Touring, Cafe/Cruiser|
|Glove Type||Gauntlet, Waterproof|