REVIT Ignition 3 Women's Pants
Leather and mesh go together like salt and caramel. It seems weird at first, but then you wonder why no one thought of it before.
|SIZE||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||INSEAM - SHORT (IN)||INSEAM - TALL (IN)|
|38||28-29||37-38||28||Short 27||Tall 30|
|40||29-30||39||29||Short 27||Tall 30|
|42||31-32||40-41||29||Short 28||Tall 31|
|SIZE||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||INSEAM (CM)||INSEAM - SHORT (CM)||INSEAM - TALL (CM)|
|38||71.1-73.7||94-96.5||71.1||Short 68.6||Tall 76.2|
|40||73.7-76.2||99.1||73.7||Short 68.6||Tall 76.2|
|42||78.7-81.3||101.6-104.1||73.7||Short 71.1||Tall 78.7|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
The Revit Ignition 3 Women's Pants mashup the air flow of mesh with the abrasion resistance of leather, resulting in combination that doesn't compromise. SeeFlex CE level 2 armor at the knees and SeeSmart CE level 1 armor at the hips cover your bony bits. A removable Hydratex liner provides waterproofing when needed. Just remove the liner to get maximum air flow while still enjoying the protection of leather.
- Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, dynax mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch, wax polyester, Lorica
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex|3L
- Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert version RV33, safety seams
- Visibility: reflection
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- Features: stretch lips, stretch panels, short and long connection zippers, adjustable protector pockets, hook-and-snap front closure,calf zippers
- Pockets: slit pockets