REVIT Outback 3 Pants
Multiple liners and ventilation zippers allow the Outback 3 Pants to adapt to riding conditions so you are never out in the cold/heat/rain.
|SIZE||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||INSEAM (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
The Revit Outback 3 Pants use multiple liners and a vented shell to suit a motorcyclist's changing needs. Its Heavy duty textile shell protects against abrasion with extra ripstop reinforcement on the knees. VCS|zippers at the top of the thighs vent air for when the weather is warm. Removable thermal and waterproof liners can be combined to stay warm in cold wet conditions or completely removed when the storm clears.
- Outer Shell: polyester 600D, polyester ripstop, Softshell 3L
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing and Breathability: detachable hydratex |mesh G-liner
- Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: VCS|zippers
- Features: stretch panel, short connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure , 3D mesh protector pockets
- Pockets: slit pockets, stash pockets