REVIT Varenne Pants
You can put your pants on 1 leg at a time, just like everyone else. Or you can unzip the side zippers and jump into the Varenne overpants.
|SIZE||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||INSEAM (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Keep your street clothes on and step into the Revit Varenne Overpants. These overpants are great for commuters, tourers or anyone who needs a versatile overpant. The waterproof shell has long side zippers so you can keep your boots one when you are suiting up for the ride. The Rev'it Varenne Pants also have a removable thermal liner so you can boost the insulation for especially cold rides. CE level protection at the knees and hips make this overpant perfect for the daily commuter, long haul tourer and the like.
- Outer shell: polyester 600D
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | G-liner
- Breathability: hydratex | G-liner
- Protection: CE Level 1 Seesmart at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 hip protectors
- Visibility: reflective logo
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment tabs
- Features: two-way easy entrance zipper, short connection zipper