Product added to cart
Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet
As low as: $663.20 Regular Price $829.00
456 - C4 Pro Solid
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet - Solid
The Schuberth C4 Pro brings an improved inner liner and reworked shell sizes to the quiet-riding, German luxury that was the C4.
With the addition of a newly developed seamless interior liner, the C4 Pro takes the C4 to the next level. The unmistakable German engineering and radical, compact shell design of the Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet set the new standard for premium modular touring helmets. Featuring a new liner and 2 reworked shell sizes (XS-LG, XL-3XL), the lean form of the Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet has been extensively tested and aerodynamically optimized for both stability at speed and low weight to minimize fatigue on long tours. Discover a riding experience similar to sitting in the cabin of a luxury German sports car. The Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet is designed for riders who accept only the best and can appreciate the difference.
- Aerodynamically tuned shell to mitigate fatigue
- Integrated one-touch sun visor
- ShinyTex interior
- Complex multi-channel ventilation system
- Integrated antenna
- Pre-installed speaker and microphone
- Plug & Play prepared for the SC1 and SC2 communication systems
- Extra-large anti-fog lens insert: Wide field of vision in any riding position
- 2 shells: XS-LG, XL-3XL
The outer shell of the Schuberth C4 Helmet is constructed using an innovative proprietary method called Direct Fiber Processing (DFP). A continuous strand of glass yarn is robotically precision cut and blown outward into position in the mold. An exacting amount of resin and heat are added under high pressure, yielding a shell of superior strength that is no thicker in any one area than it needs to be.
- DFP Glass fiber heat-formed shell
- Glass fiber with a special resin is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for high-speed stability
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell/neckroll
SC1 and SC2 System:
The C4 Helmet comes equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SC1 and SC2 Systems (sold separately). To guarantee ideal reception, the C4 Pro comes out of the box with integrated antennae to boost reception, as well as pre-installed speakers and microphone.
- Integrated antennae for optimum reception at all times
- Pre-installed speaker and microphone
- Plug & Play prepared for the new SC1 and SC2 communication system
The EPS foam impact liner uses a sectional, multi-part design to ensure the highest shock absorption for various impact scenarios. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially-optimized EPS foam
- Complex multi-zone sections allows optimal shock absorption
The comfort liner of the Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet utilizes ShinyTex, a fabric inherently antibacterial, washable, and fast-drying. A seamless headliner and integrated spectacle channel ensure maximum comfort for all riders.
- ShinyTex fabric
- Antimicrobial and allergen-free
- Optimized secure fit
- Variable venting for effective ventilation
The Schuberth C4 Pro features an intricately designed multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell, resulting in extraordinarily quiet, substantial airflow. Inlets in the forehead and chin area ensure that you keep a cool head.
Extra-large anti-fog lens for the widest possible field of vision, both centrally and peripherally through the oversized eye port.
- Extra-wide viewport
- Anti-fog lens-ready face shield
- Anti-fog lens insert included
Also see the all-new Schuberth C5 Helmet
View all Schuberth Helmets
|Stock #||456 - C4 Pro Solid|
|Colors||Black, White, Yellow|
Write Your Own Review