Shift 3lack Label Caballero x Moto-X LAB Jersey
CAB x LAB: It rhymes & he rules. The Caballerial King doesn't just throw down on vert, he also kicks up some serious roost.
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||ARM (IN)||CHEST (CM)||ARM (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- ARM (NECK TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
While Steve Caballero’s career has focused primarily on four wheels his personal interests often take place on two. This new collection from the Moto-X LAB features subtle nods to the moto world in colors and graphics that are fully representative of Cab’s skateboarding career and the staggering list of accomplishments it has produced over the years.
The Shift Black Label gear delivers world class performance and style. Designed to increase mobility and reduce weight by combining superior materials and innovative construction. 3lack label gear sets the bar for lightweight, technical reacewear with an uncompromising fit.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Athletic precision-fit micro cuff on sleeve for minimal wrist restriction
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Mesh paneling throughout arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile for a unique look and feel
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in