SIDI Apex Boots
A sport riding ankle-height boot, the Apex features the trademarked Vertebra system that helps protect your Achilles tendon. There are also replaceable heel cups, ankle ball cups and nylon scuff pads.
|EURO SIZE||US MENS SIZE||US WOMENS SIZE|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
What size shoe do you wear?
- The patented and trademarked Vertebra System helps protects the rider’s Achilles tendon.
- Replaceable thermoplastic resin ankle ball protection cup.
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Closable air vent.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Full length zip open entry.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
|Boot Type||Short, Shoes|