AGV Pista GP R Carbon Rossi Soleluna 2018 Helmet
Support Forty Six in a style only conceivable by Rossi. Is there a doctor in the house?
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|SHELL SIZE||SHELL 1||SHELL 1||SHELL 2||SHELL 3||SHELL 3||SHELL 4||SHELL 4|
|Interchangeable Liner Size||SM||XS||MS||LG||ML||2XL||XL|
|Interchangeable Cheek Pad Size||SM||XS||XS||LG||ML||2XL||XL|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
The pinnacle of professional motorcycle racing protection. The ultimate track helmet. The AGV Pista GP-R Helmet features an integrated hydration system developed with top riders with tube routing optimized to eliminate distraction for completely unencumbered hydration while riding. MotoGP developed metal air vents with an innovative external fins structure have been engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust, therefore increasing the speed of air transition inside the helmet, and leading to higher cooling performance. The wind-tunnel-tested “biplano” spoiler has multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed. The extremely compact and light 100% carbon fiber shell’s shape is designed to minimize interference with the racing suit and limit risk of impact energy transfer to the collarbone, while the interior has an adaptable fit and places no stitching in sensitive areas. The result is a helmet that approaches perfection in terms of eliminating distraction and maximizing comfort for the ultimate pro-level track riding experience- the AGV Pista GPR Carbon Helmet.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Double D retention system
|Helmet Type||Full Face|