Product added to cart
New and unused items within the first 30 days of delivery can be exchanged or refunded. Items must be returned with all manufacturer's packaging and put in an external shipping box.
- Anything sent back to us without an external shipping box is breaking our refund/exchange policy and will be sent back to the sender without a refund.
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet if trying boots or to wear your helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable. Any open packages of parts or accessories are non-returnable!
- Electronics: Opened electronics are non-refundable, warranty procedures may be required.
- OEM Products and parts are non-refundable
- Final Sale products are non-refundable
Easy Return Shipping!
- The cost for using the Canada Post authorization number (Canada only, excluding Nunavunt and isolated locations) will be just $15+tax and will be deducted when we issue your refund. This excludes tires and over-sized items.
If you’d like to make an exchange, you will need to place a second order for the new item.
- The original order will be treated as a refund.
- You can make the new order ASAP to secure your desired item's availability and quick delivery.
Follow these simple steps to return your order:
1. Request a RMA Number via Email
- Please make sure to identify if you’re returning or exchanging.
- We will contact you with RMA Number and a Canada Post authorization number.