Bell Moto-9 Carbon Flex Tagger Mayhem Helmet
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|BELL STAR FAMILY SIZING||SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|Bell Star Family Sizing||XS||20.9-21.3||53-54|
|Bell Star Family Sizing||SM||21.7-22||55-56|
|Bell Star Family Sizing||MD||22.4-22.8||57-58|
|Bell Star Family Sizing||LG||23.2-23.6||59-60|
|Bell Star Family Sizing||XL||24-24.4||61-62|
|Bell Star Family Sizing||2XL||24.8-25.2||63-64|
Bell Moto-9 Carbon FLEX Helmet
Ever since the first Bell helmet, the ongoing mission has been to innovate and improve the science of protection, always striving to bring technologies to the table that set the benchmark for impact and energy management. Meet the new Bell Moto-9 Flex. A first-of-its-kind, three-layer impact liner utilizes multiple densities of material to more comprehensively disperse impact energy and works to reduce rotational energy transfer. The Moto-9s flexible, segmented liner achieves an adaptive, more personalized fit for a wider variety of head shapes, and allows the helmet to deliver superior ventilation throughout the helmet. The Bell Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet ever made, and is setting the standard for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
- 3K Carbon Shell: The proven 3K carbon fiber gives this helmet the look, performance and feel of a true race helmet.
- Flex Energy Management: A first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed.
- X-Static Liner: Washable liner with quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibres. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Magnefusion Removable Magnetic Cheekpads: Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- Eject System Ready: Designed for a safer removal of the helmet through the use of an inflatable airbag installed in the helmet.
- Ventilation: Velocity Flow ventilation system for maximum cooling.
- Shell: Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction.
- Certification: DOT/SNELL M2015
|Colors||Black, Green, White|