Product added to cart
Fox Racing V2 Speyer Helmet - Size SM
Special Price $268.95 Regular Price $369.95
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 1/4 - 22 1/8||54-56.2|
|MD||22 3/8 - 23 1/8||56.8-58.7|
|LG||23 1/4 - 23 3/4||59.1-60.3|
|XL||23 1/8 - 24 3/4||58.7-62.9|
|2XL||24 1/8 - 25 3/4||61.3-65.4|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|Gender||Men, Women, Unisex|
|In Stock Message||In Stock - Ships within 1-3 business days|
Fox Racing V2 Speyer Helmet
The V2 Speyer Sets The Standard For A Mid-Level Helmet With A Pro-Level Feature Set, Including New Safety Technology And An Injection Molded Shell, Giving You Protection To Match Your Performance Goals.
Designed With MIPS™ (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) Technology, Which Is Scientifically Proven To Reduce Rotational Forces On Impact, A Visor Designed To Release In The Event Of A Crash, And Dual-Density Varizorb™ EPS Liner To Take Impact Protection A Step Further, This Is A Motocross Helmet That’s Got Your Back, Every Ride.
- Lightweight Injection Molded PC (Polycarbonate) And ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Shell Construction Is
- Intended To Disperse Energy In The Event Of A Crash
- Dual Density Varizorb EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Liner Is Meant To Provide Improved Protection By Spreading The Forces Of Impact Across A Wider Surface Area
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene)/PU (Polyurethane) Chin Bar Maintains Lower Weight While Helping To Manage Energy During Impact
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) Equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) Is Designed To Release In The Event Of A Crash
- Removable, Washable XT2 Comfort Liner And Cheek Pads Are Anti Microbial And Manage Odor While Wicking Moisture Away From The Head
- 6 Shell And 6 EPS Sizes For A Precise Fit
- 11 Intake And 4 Exhaust Vents For Optimum Airflow
- Meets Or Exceeds ECE 22.05 And DOT Certifications