Klim Outlander GTX Boots
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Beefed up hiking boots? Touring motorcycle boots? Why not both?
Klim Outlander GTX Boots take the DNA from a protective touring boot, a functional hiking boot and a frog (to fill in the gene sequence gaps) to create a boot that pulls double duty on and off the bike. A heel to toe lasting board provides support for standing on pegs. The Single BOA lacing system makes exit and entry into the boot quick and easy. Gore-Tex waterproofing keeps out water on the trails whether you are on foot or on two wheels. D3O protection over the ankle and tongue reduce the force of impacts.
- Gore-Tex Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Over-ankle height
- Single BOA lacing system with open lace guides that shed debris
- Traction pattern designed for wide range of conditions
- Engineered heel to toe full width lasting board provides support
- Reinforced rigid toe and heel
- Full D3O protection over ankles and in tongue
- Bio motion reflectivity
- Reinforced scratch rubber in high wear areas
- Flexible outsole
- Nestfit technology
|Boot Type||Short, Waterproof|