Schuberth M1 Pro Helmet
The Schuberth M1 Pro adds a new and improved liner plus an included peak to the wind tunnel tested luxury and beautiful aesthetics of the M1.
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
M1 Pro Helmet
The M1 Pro Helmet takes the premium open face M1 helmet, developed from extensive in-house wind tunnel testing, and adds a new and improved liner to take luxury to the next leve.. The M1 Pro features a drop down inner sun visor and comes with built-in speakers and boom-less microphone ready for the snap-in Bluetooth SRC system. Featuring a redesigned top vent, the updated seamless liner makes the Metropolitan 1 Pro the perfect combination of lightweight comfort and modern style. People who ride scooters, café racers, naked bikes or touring motorcycles will find in the M1 a perfect companion. Aesthetics, aspiration, confidence, and style united in a helmet.
- Aerodynamic optical class 1 face shield
- Pinlock-ready anti-fog face shield features HalfMaxVison technology
- Integrated internal sun shield
- Optimized aero acoustics
- Rear vent through the 3D logo
- High quality allergen-free, antibacterial liner is fully removable and washable
- Included visor peak for mutliple configurations
- Pre-installed microphone and speakers for snap-in SRC system (sold separately)
- 1 shell size
Note: The M1 helmet has a fairly round internal headshape. It works well for riders who need a little extra room from ear to ear, but conversely, it is not well suited for riders who need extra room from front to back.
|Helmet Type||Open Face|