Alpinestars Missile v2 Airflow Pants
Alpinestars Missile v2 Pants hit the mark for perforated premium leather track pants.
|EURO||ALPHA||US PANT SIZE||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)||THIGH (IN)||INSEAM (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|EURO||ALPHA||US PANT SIZE||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||THIGH (CM)||INSEAM (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
The Alpinestars Missile V2 Airflow Pants home in on the features you need to bomb apexes and perform at the track. Premium leather resists abrasion while accordion stretch zones above the knee make it easy to flex your legs. Perforation along the thighs help air flow through the pant at speed. Stretch textile panels on the calf and crotch make it easy to throw a leg over your ride and tuck the pants into your race boots. Zippered vents let you control the amount of air flowing through the pant. A jacket to pant connection zipper connects the pants to an Alpinestars jacket for an alternative to a two-piece suit. CE level 1 knee armor protects your bony bits. Add armor into the hip pockets for supplemental protection.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm bovine leather
- Extensive high-density perforation panel on thighs
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit
- Zippered ventilation for air cooling
- Jacket-to-pant connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Hook and loop ankle adjustment
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
- Pocket for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- Internally reinforced seat area
- Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- CE certified pants