Alpinestars Stella Faster 3 Drystar Shoes
Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. The Faster 3 Drystar Shoes look like casual sneakers, but protect like motorcycle riding shoes.
|EURO||US||LENGTH (IN)||LENGTH (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
The Alpinestars Stella Faster 3 Dystar Shoes mix thermo-welded microfiber and PU suede for a durable and abrasion resistant exterior. Air vents allow sweaty foot moisture to escape to keep your tootsies comfortably dry. Ankle and heel protection lie underneath the casual looking exterior along with a Drystar waterproof membrane for a functional riding shoe that can be worn off the bike.
- Specifically engineered for women
- Main upper material combination of advanced microfiber, PU suede and seamless thermo-welded microfiber for durability and abrasion-resistance
- Air ventilation details on lateral quarter with mesh openings for breathability
- Enhanced TPU ankle extended into lower lateral area gives increased support and protection
- TPR slider detail on lateral toe box gives improved flex and protection
- TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support and security
- Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit
- Lateral adjustable hook and loop closure system with TPR strap for increased security
- Medial dual density ankle protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas
- Tongue and collar padding provide high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design
- Drystar membrane gives 100% performance against wet penetration
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- CE certified to EN 13634:2017
|Boot Type||Shoes, Waterproof|