Alpinestars Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar Gloves
Women's waterproof touring gloves with a mix of materials and features to keep riders protected and comfortable.
|SIZE||HAND (IN)||HAND (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
A combination of premium leather, suede, softshell and stretch textile make the Alpinestars Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar Gloves the perfect mix of protection, comfort and function. Softshell and stretch fabric on the back of the glove allow you to grab your bars freely. Leather and suede on the palm transmit feedback from your controls and protect against abrasion. Soft viscoelastic material across the knuckle provides impact protection while staying comfortable during long hours in the saddle. A long cuff overlaps your jacket to keep out wind and rain. Drystar waterproofing makes sure no water creeps into the glove. Touchscreen compatibility in the fingertip lets you swipe away notifications so you can focus on the ride.
Don't call it luck. The Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar Gloves were thoughtfully designed to perform on long tours.
- Premium leather, suede, softshell and advanced stretch textile main chassis
- Softshell and stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement
- Soft viscoelastic compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled
- Double hook and loop grip closure system on wrist
- Long cuff design offers extended coverage of wrist area
- Drystar performance membrane construction for waterproofness and sensitivity on bike controls
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- Reflective inserts to increase rider visibility
- Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit
- Touchscreen compatible finger-tip
- CE certified CAT II level 1
|Glove Type||Gauntlet, Waterproof|