Alpinestars Stella Valencia Waterproof Boots
Need a bit of additional height when you put your feet down? The Valencia Boot has a 1.25" heel along with dual Velcro closures for a custom fit.
|EURO||US||LENGTH (IN)||LENGTH (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Designed for touring, commuting and just about anything, the Alpinestars Stella Valencia Boots have all the necessities for riders that like spending time in the saddle. With its low-cut design and front and rear accordion flex zones providing excellent levels of movement, the Stella Valencia Boots offer comfort and fit, while its waterproof membrane provides guaranteed wet weather performance. With an instep buckle closure and wide aperture entry system this boot is built for convenience, while its range of protective features means it provides high levels of safety and protection.
- Developed and designed for a woman’s performance fit, ensuring comfort and specific fit for long or short tour riding
- Multi-panel, low-cut main chassis with full grain leather and suede inserts for excellent levels of comfort and durability
- Front and rear accordion zones constructed with microfiber for superior comfort and flexibility, control and support
- Convenient wide entry system with large VELCRO® brand fastener secured shin flap, backed by a weather proofing gusset offering easy entry and precise fit
- 100% waterproof membrane lining for proven performance in wet weather conditions
- Anatomical foam backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection on medial and lateral side
- Instep buckle system with VELCRO® brand fastener provides quick, secure and personalized closure
- Lightweight rubber sole with textured grip for excellent anti-slip performance and stability on and off the bike
- PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured metal shank reinforcement
- Specially designed removable anatomic EVA footbed and Lycra lining on top for comfort and moisture-wicking
- CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
|Boot Type||Short, Waterproof|